Forms and Applications

Whether you're starting a business or making improvements to an existing business, you will need licenses, permits and other forms.

Water Service Application

Applications for new individual water service customers must apply through the Water Resources Commission and can use the following link: Click here to download the Water Service Application.

Public Water and Sewer Projects

Proposed public water and sewer projects require submittal to the OCWRC Permitting Unit & MDEQ. All OCWRC water and sewer design and submittal requirements for public extensions are available through their website. Click here to view the design and submittal requirements.

Building Forms

Click here to download Building Safety forms including Building Permits, Business Licenses, Business Certifications, Electrical Permits, Mechanical Permits, Rental Applications and many more..

Planning Forms

Click here to download Planning forms including Zoning Board of Appeals Applications, Historic District Approval Applications, Zoning Compliance Application, Street or Alley Vacation Application

Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Program

The Oakland County Water Resources Commission administers the Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Program in the City of Pontiac.  For more information, please follow the link:

Construction along M-DOT Roads

For any curb cuts, signage, or anything else that takes place in M-DOT right-of-way, a permit must be obtained from the State of Michigan at