Public Works

If you would like to submit a request for assistance for things such as potholes, streetlights, tall grass, snow plowing and others, click here to access the Citizen's Request for Action page.

If you would like to contact someone in city government including the Mayor, City Council, 50th District Court, Boards and Commissions, click here.