Citizen Request for Action

helpThe City of Pontiac now provides a new service "Citizen's Request for Action" through BS&A's AccessMyGov Website. AccessMyGov gives you access to many of the services you would have to go to City Hall to get. Click here to go to the AccessMyGov main webpage.

Citizen's Request for Action is an online service that allows citizens to create requests for items like potholes, sidewalks, tall weeds and leaves. Fill out the online form with as much information as you can. A request will be created and sent to the appropriate department. You will be given a tracking number so you can follow the progress of your request.

Click here to create a new Request for Action